(A) About the Batman v Superman Fitness Tracker x EZ-Link
1. What is this?
The Batman v Superman Fitness Tracker x EZ-Link is a fitness tracker with EZ-Link functionalities in the form of a smart band.
2. How many designs are there?
There are 2 designs. One features the Batman v Superman emblem with the other featuring the Superman logo.
3. What are its functions?
Just like an ez-link card, it can be used for ez-link payments at all EZ-Link accepted payment merchants. The fitness tracker’s functions include reminders (call/SMS/events), alarms, and motion and sleep monitors.
4. How do I use this?
Simply tap your Fitness Tracker with the EZ-Link module like you would with a normal ez-link card to make payments.
5. What is the EZ-Link module how do I find the EZ-Link CAN ID on this device?
The EZ-Link module is shown below and you can find the CAN ID on the module. It is engraved on the back of the module.
6. Where can I purchase this?
It is exclusively available on My EZ-Link Online Shop for $42.80 each.
(B) Getting Started
1. How do I set-up the device?
Place the module into the band with the device number and EZ-Link CAN ID facing outwards.
2. How do I connect the device to my phone?
You first need to download the ‘Sharkey ’ app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. (Android version 4.4 or above; iOS 7.1 or above is required).
For iPhone users, please search for ‘Sharkey’ application from the Apple App Store. You can also scan the QR code found in the Watchdata User Manual found in the packaging of your new fitness tracker.
Thereafter, follow the instructions on screen to complete the process of connecting the device to your phone.
3. Why can’t I find my device through the app?
Please ensure that the device is charged and the Bluetooth function is switched on. Each device can only be connected to a single phone at any one time.
4. Will my device automatically connect with my phone after the initial pairing?
Yes, it will automatically connect after the successful first pairing.
5. How do I charge my device and how long does it take to achieve a full charge?
It takes 3-4 hours to fully charge your device. The indicator light will turn off when it is fully charged.
Insert the main module into the charging cable as shown below to charge your device.
(C) Using the Batman v Superman Fitness Tracker x EZ-Link
1. How do I use it for EZ-Link payments?
Before the first use, please ensure that your device is fully charged. You may then proceed to top-up the EZ-Link purse for EZ-Link payments.
2. Where can I top-up the device?
You can top up your Batman v Superman Fitness Tracker x EZ-Link at all ez-link card top up channels. For full listing, please visit here.
3. Where can I use this device for EZ-Link payments?
You can make retail payments with this device at more than 30,000 EZ-Link payment acceptance points island-wide. This includes public transport, food & beverage outlets and taxis. For full listing, please visit here.
4. Why is the reader not recognizing my Batman v Superman Fitness Tracker x EZ-Link as an ez-link card?
For optimal performance, users should tap the device close to the reader.
5. Is there an expiry date for this device?
The device is valid for 3 years. You can check the expiry date of your device via the ‘My EZ-Link Mobile’ app or at General Ticketing Machines.
6. What if the device is faulty or not usable?
We have rigorously tested each device. However, if your Batman v Superman Fitness Tracker x EZ-Link is found to be defective within 6 months from the date of purchase, please call our customer service hotline at 6496 8300 (Operational hours are from Mon-Sun, 8am to 6pm, excluding public holidays) for assistance/replacement. Please note that replacements are of a similar value and customers are advised to retain their proof of purchase.
7. How do I take care of my device?
Please note the following:
- Do not use corrosive solvents to wipe the band
- Do not expose the band to excessive heat
- Do not disassemble or displace any components of the band
- Do not wear it while swimming or to submerge it in water
(D) Fitness Tracker and Technical FAQs
1. Fitness Tracker and Technical FAQs
You can refer to the handy Watchdata User Manual found in the package for instructions on Charging, Assembly, Mobile Application Installation, Pairing, Motion Health and Firmware Updates.
1. Who should I contact if I have more questions about the campaign?
For enquiries on the campaign, members of the public can call EZ-Link’s customer service hotline at 6496 8300. Operational hours are from Monday-Sunday, 8am to 6pm, excluding Public Holidays.
Alternatively, please email all queries to email@example.com.