We are a company that places people at the forefront of the cashless transformation. Our workplace is where ideas are given the opportunity to take root, blossom and make an impact in the world.
Into our 15th year of cashless leadership in Singapore, we seek individuals who dare to imagine, think and do. We are committed to help each individual realise their full potential in their career with us.
Do you have what it takes to join our dynamic team at the forefront of innovation to continuously enhance the journeys of our customers?
Join us and be part of the team to continuously push the boundaries of innovation to produce exciting products and services, enhancing journeys and delighting customers in Singapore and beyond.
To apply, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Executive, Business Development
EZ-Link is looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual to join the Business Development team in engaging our industry partners to develop programmes/campaigns to increase loyalty to the EZ-Link card in the transport industry and drive overall motoring usage. This is a “Sales Hunter and Campaign Motivator” role with the aim of winning new business while engaging and maintaining good relationships with existing clients to increase repeated business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To manage/grow existing and new Value Added Services namely EZ-RELOAD and EZ-PAY
- To develop programmes/campaigns to increase usages within Motoring, primarily ERP and EPS
- To build and manage new Corporate Client pipelines and Financial Institutions’ existing Corporate Clients
- To work closely with car park acquirers to ensure the target list is met with conversion to accept EZ-Pay
- To manage and develop close business relationship with key accounts through regular business engagement
- To develop and execute programmes/campaigns in the most cost effective manner
- To adhere to compliance processes within EZ-Link and with business partners
- To achieve budgeted targets
- To assist in key special projects and strategic business partnerships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required, partner management experience preferred
- Proven experience in negotiating business contracts and partnerships
- Ability to expertly communicate and build lasting relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Energetic, enthusiastic and highly meticulous with a strong business mind-set
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Associate Software Developer/ Software Developer
We are seeking software developers to join our dynamic IT Development team. As a software developer, you will work on developing and implementing EZ-Link’s new services and providing support and enhancement to our existing services. You will get to work with our outsource team on projects development and maintenance.
Key responsibilities include
1. Complete assigned projects
- Review requirements and provide technical task list
- Develop, implement and perform unit level testing of new modules/services
2. Support and maintenance of existing services
- Investigate issues through log files on database data and provide solution
3. Assist team manager in supporting external partners and internal stakeholders
- Review and clarify technical requirements, interfaces and documentation
- Advise internal stakeholders on technical and delivery risk assessment
4. Review existing services’ SLA, issue and initiate improvement activities
- Anticipate potential issues
- Enhance organization’s overall productivity
5. Support knowledge and responsibilities transfer
- Facilitate new services transfer to maintenance
- Support the training of operational staff
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years of software development work experience
- Experience in structured software development process
- Knowledge of C# programming and SQL query
- Quick in learning new skills and new concepts
- Good problem identification skill at system level
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.