With effect from 1st January 2015, the EZ-Link Season Pass acceptance and service will cease.
- Cessation of Season Pass acceptance with effect from 1st January 2015
- Last day of Season Pass acceptance – 31st December 2014
- Last day for Weekly Pass purchase – 25th December 2014
- Last day for Monthly Pass purchase – 1st December 2014
- Cessation of Season Pass application with effect from 31st October 2014
- Last day of Season Pass application – 31st October 2014
Click here for FAQ on cessation of EZ-Link Season Pass
The Smart Traveller’s Choice
The EZ-Link Season Pass is a travel pass that allows unlimited travel on Singapore’s basic bus services* and rail services (MRT and LRT) within the period of validity of the Season Pass type purchased.
It is designed for Singapore residents and non-concession cardholders who travel frequently on public transportation. Like the Singapore Tourist Pass, it offers merchants’ benefits. It also offers additional features – personalised photo ID and a built-in insurance policy to offer cardholders peace of mind should they lose their EZ-Link Season Pass card.
A Comprehensive Card for Your Travel Needs
The EZ-Link Season Pass card was specially designed for frequent commuters, private students who are not eligible for concession passes and employees to use as a corporate transport card.
With value, convenience, ease of travel and merchant benefits, it is truly a lifestyle card.
(Unlimited trains and bus trips*)
(4 trains a day, unlimited buses trips*)
|Weekly (7 days)||$50||$45|
* Basic Bus services exclude Express, Fast Forward, Nite Owl, Night Rider, CityShopper, Chinatown Direct, Stadium Direct and any other premium services.
** For e.g., if activated on 12 Jan 10, the monthly season pass will be valid till 11 Feb 2010.
Click here for FAQ.