With EZ-Online, top-ups are made convenient with 2 simple options to choose from.
Purchase an EZ-Online Reader and skip queues, add value to your ez-link card from the comfort of your home with a PC and Internet connection.
Alternatively, you can initiate a top-up for your ez-link card using Top and Tap. Once approved, you can proceed to any AXS Station to complete the top-up with a tap.
Other Useful Features
Besides the convenience of topping your ez-link card at the comfort of your home, with EZ-Online you can also check and print your ez-link card’s detailed transaction history for up to 30 records.
With EZ-Online, manage your expenditure by choosing your desired top-up value with each transaction, giving you full control! In addition, each top-up earns you loyalty benefits with your respective banks!
To enjoy all the above benefits of EZ-Online, go on to purchase an EZ-Online reader from these retail outlets. Alternatively, you may click here for online purchase of the readers (Go to Products > Equipment to find out more).
- Convenience fees are applicable.
- For users who are on a 64-bit PC and using the 32-bit browser, please click here for the latest application ver 1.8.
- EZ-Online is only applicable for cards and purses issued by EZ-Link. Do note that CEPAS compliant concession cards are issued by LTA.
- Only credit cards and debit cards issued by Singapore banks shall be accepted for EZ-Online top-up payments.
- You should only use the EZ-Online top-up services using a valid Singapore issued credit/debit cards issued to you. EZ-Link will report any invalid, illegal or unauthorized use of credit/debit cards or use of fraudulent credit/debit cards to the police or relevant authorities.