EZ-Online Terms and Conditions of Use
- Before you may proceed to use the services of EZ-Online, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions relating to the use of EZ-Online and the particular terms applicable to the services.
- This site is provided by EZ-Link on an “AS-IN” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. EZ-Link makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, products or services included on this site. EZ-Link does not warrant that the information on your card obtained using the EZ-Online services are up-to-date or accurate, and you use the services at your own risk. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk and that EZ-Link shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the services and information provided in this site. EZ-Link is not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, reputation, or any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of your use of our services.
- EZ-Link shall endeavour to make available the EZ-Online service but does not warrant that the EZ-Online service is available at any or at all times. EZ-Link disclaims any loss or inconvenience to you resulting from the unavailability of the EZ-Online service.
- You shall also be solely responsible for the set-up, configuration or compatibility of your hardware, equipment and software for access to the site and you shall provide at your own expense all facilities or resources necessary for such proper access. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you shall not create any circumstances whereby other users are affected in their access to, and use of, the site.
- All contents of the site including, but not limited to the text, graphics, links and sounds are the copyright of EZ-Link or its licensors. Save as may be expressly permitted, you may not otherwise copy, download, distribute, display, perform, adapt, modify, publish, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise deal with in any way all or any of the contents of the site without the prior written consent of EZ-Link.
- EZ-Link reserves the right in its discretion to modify without prior warning or notice these EZ-Online Terms & Conditions of Use and any information or material contained on the site, including, without prejudice to the generality of the above, revisions, amendments, withdrawals and discontinuations of any services or information at any time and at the sole discretion of EZ-Link. You agree that your continued use of the site after such modification shall constitute an affirmative acknowledgement by you of the modifications and agreement by you to abide and be bound by such modifications.
EZ-Online Top-Up Service
- A convenience fee for the EZ-Online Top-Up Service will be imposed for each top-up transaction that has been authorized. The convenience fee will be charged as follows:
|Top-up Amount||Convenience Fee (incl GST)|
- You should only use valid Singapore issued credit/debit cards belonging to you. The invalid, illegal or unauthorized use of credit/debit cards or use of fraudulent credit/debit cards may result in the denial of service by EZ-Link or the incident being reported to the police or relevant authorities. Any invalid, illegal or unauthorized use of credit/debit cards or use of fraudulent credit/debit cards may result in your ez-link card being disabled from use.
- You should ensure that the identification numbers of the target ez-link card to be topped-up are entered fully and accurately when using the EZ-Online Top-Up Service. EZ-Link disclaims all liability for losses suffered by users arising from wrong entry of the card identification number. EZ-Link shall not be obliged to stop any transaction or to refund any amounts topped-out erroneously to ez-link cards arising from the incorrect entry of ez-link identification numbers.
- You should present your ez-link card for synchronization with the ez-link card reader immediately upon authorization of the amount for the EZ-Online Top-Up. In the event that you do not present your ez-link card for EZ-Online Top-Up synchronization, EZ-Link will hold the authorized top-up amount to await your presentment of the ez-link card for synchronization for a period of 3 months. After expiry of the 3 months period, EZ-Link will reverse the authorized top-up amount to your credit/debit card account, after deducting the applicable Convenience Fee.
By clicking on the “Yes, I agree” button below and proceeding to use the EZ-Online services, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the EZ-Online terms and conditions of use and would like to top up your ez-link card with your Visa or MasterCard Credit or Debit cards* from home or the office. You acknowledge that you already installed your ez-link card reader (ACR122U) to your PC or lap-top and have direct access to the internet**
* We are also currently exploring other means of top-up – e.g. via bank account which will be announced at the appropriate time.
** It is recommended to have direct access to your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to use the services offered by EZ-Online with ease. Access to the services depends on firewall and Proxy server settings of individual office networks.