All applications are via the AXS machines island-wide.
Find out the locations of AXS machines.
WHO CAN APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO ACTIVATE
- Your ez-link card
- AXS Receipt containing your ARN number.
For instructions to activate EZ-Reload via GTM, click here.
For instructions to active EZ-Reload via My EZ-Link Mobile App, click here.
- $0.15 convenience fee per top-up
- $1 application fee per card
- A refundable deposit amount equivalent to the chosen EZ-Reload by Giro top-up amount for each ez-link card
- $2 administrative fee for each unsuccessful deduction from bank account
- Emails will be sent to customers from 8th of the month up to 20th of the month.
- Only activated records with top up transaction posting (regardless of a successful or unsuccessful top-up) will receive statement.
- Each bank / credit card account will receive one email. Should you wish to receive the monthly e-Statements, please update us with your email address here. For T&Cs, please click here.
- A convenience fee of $0.15 is chargeable for each EZ-Reload by GIRO top-up.
- The EZ-Reload scheme is only applicable for cards and purses issued by EZ-Link. For information pertaining to concession cards and application for Auto Top-up for concession cards, please click here.
- EZ-Reload occurs at all transit readers and at most retail and F&B outlets except for 7-Eleven Stores, some retail outlets that are also EZ-Link’s top-up agents, selected self service kiosk and Dairy Farm Group stores.
- You should only apply for the EZ-Reload facility using a DBS/POSB bank account belonging to you. EZ-Link will also report unauthorized use of DBS/POSB bank account to the police or relevant authorities.