Q1. What is EZ-Reload Corporate Service about?
With EZ-Reload Corporate service, companies with a fleet of vehicles can link up to 1,000 ez-link cards under their Citibank Commercial Card for their drivers’ usage. These linked ez-link cards, when used in vehicles with 2nd Generation In-Vehicle Unit (IU), will be automatically topped up when funds in them run low. In this way, the drivers will enjoy the convenience of always having sufficient funds for ERP or Electronic Parking (CEPAS) payments. In addition, timely reports are consolidated for the companies’ review to facilitate finance reconciliation, streamlining of reimbursement processes as well as monitoring of their drivers’ usage patterns.
Q2: How do I apply for EZ-Link Reload Corporate and how long is the application process?
To apply for EZ-Reload Corporate Service, please email to email@example.com with subject title “EZ-Reload Corporate Service”. The application process will take approximately 21 days.
Q3: What are the benefits of the EZ-Reload Corporate Service?
- Auto topping up of ez-link cards when remaining stored value is insufficient for the next transaction.
- No more paying of ERP fines due to insufficient funds.
- Linking of up to 1,000 ez-link cards to one Citibank Commercial Card
Reduction of Paperwork
- Streamlining of current billing and disbursement / reimbursement processes.
Tracking and Monitoring of Drivers
- Limitation of ez-link card payments to ERP and Electronic Parking (CEPAS) payments only.
- Usage & Posting Reports will be provided for finance reconciliation and monitoring of usage patterns and drivers.
Q4. What are the various charges?
There will be no convenience fee charged for each and every top up as the charges are waived for all Citibank Cards.
Q5. Where can I use the ez-link cards linked under EZ-Reload Corporate Service?
EZ-Link cards linked under EZ-Reload Corporate Service can be used for ERP & Electronic Parking (CEPAS) transactions. For the list of CEPAS accepted carparks, you may refer to https://epscepashub.sg/cepashub-eservice/.
Alternatively, simply look out for the following sign at the respective carparks:
Q6: When does the auto top-up take place for the ez-link card?
Auto top-up for the linked ez-link card will happen when there is insufficient fund in the card for ERP or Electronic Parking (CEPAS) payments.
Q7: How can my company check the top-up transactions and bank card deductions?
EZ-Link will provide you with the following reports via email:
- Failed Auto-Load Posting/Bad Debt Report List of all the failed postings and bad debts, whereby posting refers to auto top-up on the ez-link card while bad debt is created upon a failed posting.
- Auto-Load Posting Report List of all the postings on ez-link cards. Report includes successful and failed postings.
- ERP and Electronic Parking (CEPAS) Usage Report List of all ERP and Electronic Parking (CEPAS) transactions deducted from ez-link cards.
Q8: Which are the applicable Citibank Corporate Cards?
The applicable cards are Citibank Business Gold, Corporate Card or Citibank Visa Purchasing Card.
Q9: What are the denominations for EZ-Reload Corporate Service Auto Top-Up?
You can set the top-up denominations to be $20, $30 or $40.
Q10: Citibank renews my bank card number / I have changed my bank card number. Who should I inform about the changes?
A new application will be required. To re-apply, please contact the Account Manager from Citibank who is servicing your company. The application process will take approximately 21 working days. When application is successful, a new set of ez-link cards will be issued to your company.
Q11: What happens if my driver misplaces the ez-link card linked under EZ-Reload Corporate Service?
For lost EZ-Reload Corporate Service cards, please call 6496 8300 (Mon-Sun, 8am to 6pm, excluding public holidays) with the following information:
- Company Name, or
- Engraved identification number of the lost EZ-Reload Corporate Service card(s).
Q12: Who should I contact if the auto top-up on my ez-link card (linked under EZ-Reload Corporate Service) fails?
Should you encounter problems with the ez-link cards linked under EZ-Reload Corporate Service, please call 6496 8300 (Mon-Sun, 8am to 6pm, excluding public holidays) with the following information:
- Company Name, or
- Engraved identification number of the faulty EZ-Reload Corporate Service card(s).