1. Where can I purchase an ez-link card?
You can purchase ez-link cards at 42 TransitLink Ticket Offices and 6 Concession Card Replacement Offices located at MRT stations and bus interchanges, at Passenger Service Centres within most MRT Stations and at 7-Eleven stores, including those located at Shell petrol kiosks.
2. How much is an ez-link card?
An ez-link card sold at TransitLink Ticket Offices, Concession Card Replacement Offices and Passenger Service Centres costs $12, out of which $7 is stored value for use. Cards sold at 7-Eleven cost $10, out of which $5 is stored value for use. The remaining $5 is the cost of the card and it is non-refundable.
3. Where can the ez-link card be used
- All public buses, MRT and LRT trains run by both SBST & SMRT
- SMRT and TransCab taxis
- Food & Beverage outlets
- Shopping & Retail outlets
- Leisure & Entertainment outlets
- Government Services
- Community Clubs
- Transport services: taxis and private buses
- In Dual-Mode In-Vehicle Unit (2GIU) for Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) and Electronic Parking System (EPS) payments.
- Self Services like Vending Machines, photo copying and photo printing services.
For a complete list of acceptance points, please click here.
4. How do I use my ez-link card?
The ez-link card is a contactless card, so you simply need to tap the card to make your payment.
5. Where do I top up my ez-link card?
You can top up your ez-link cards at all General Ticketing Machines at all SMRT Stations, SBST Stations on the North East Line, TransitLink Add Value Machines at selected venues, TransitLink Ticket Offices, Passenger Service Centres,7-Eleven Convenience Stores, Singapore Post Offices, DBS/POSB ATMs, OCBC ATMs, AXS Stations, top-up machines at PA Community Clubs and Water Venture Outlets and at selected car parks that accept ez-link card payments.
6. How long can I use my ez-link card for?
Each ez-link card has a lifespan of 5 years from the date of encoding.
7. How much value can I store in my ez-link card?
You can store up to S$500.00 in your ez-link card.
8. What if I lose my ez-link card?
For EZ-Reload enabled ez-link cards, please call 6496 8300 from Mondays to Sundays, 8 am to 6 pm, excluding public holidays.
If you have lost your PAssion ez-link card, please call 6225 5322.