Life’s made easy with Top & Tap!
- Top: pre-authorise a top-up for your ez-link card via EZ-Online.
- Tap: all you need to do after that is to sync up the value onto any EZ-Online Reader, or AXS Stations.
Ready to Top & Tap? Follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Read and agree to the use for Remote Authorisation appended below.
Step 2: Key in the correct ez-link CAN number of the card that you wish to top-up.
Step 3: Chose the amount desired and key in your Credit / Debit Card details.
Step 4: Once approved, either:
- Tap on your EZ-Online reader if you own one, or
- Proceed to any AXS Station or EZ-Online Terminal to ‘tap’ the value into your cards.
Click here to find out locations of AXS Stations.
Please read the EZ-Online Terms & Conditions of Use for Remote Authorisation of Top up via EZ-Online services.
By accessing and/or using the services of EZ-Online, you hereby accept and agree to abide by the EZ-Online Terms & Conditions of Use.
By clicking on the “TOP-UP” and/or “TAP HERE” button above and proceeding to use the EZ-Online services, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the EZ-Online terms and conditions of use and understand that the convenience fee for top-ups via EZ-Online is waived for a limited time and that EZ-Link may introduce such fees in the future.
Please ensure that the ez-link card number of the card you wish to top-up is keyed in accurately to avoid topping up the wrong card.
- Top-ups via EZ-Online are only applicable to cards and electronic purses that are issued by EZ-Link and is not applicable to concession cards issued by LTA.
- Only credit and debit cards issued by Singapore banks shall be accepted by EZ-Online top-up payments.