Is your ez-link card expiring in 2017?
If your card has expired or is expiring before 31 Dec 2017, exchange it for a Special Justice League ez-link card for only $3 at any TransitLink Ticket Office.
Check if your ez-link card has expired or is expiring at the following channels:
– EZ-Link Customer Portal
– General Ticketing Machines
– TransitLink Ticket Offices
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid only for adult ez-link cards that are expiring/expired before 31 December 2017.
- $3 will be deducted from the old ez-link card for the purchase. No cash payment shall be accepted. In the event that the old ez-link card has insufficient value, cardholders may either top up the old ez-link card or use any other valid ez-link card for payment.
- Remaining value in the old ez-link card will be transferred to the new ez-link card. Once the old ez-link card is refunded, the card will be terminated.
- Cardholders with EZ-Reload (Auto Top-Up) may continue using the ez-link card until expiry.
- Each person is limited to 1 Special Justice League at $3 per ez-link card that expires before 31 December 2017.
- Not applicable for Concession Cards, PAssion Cards, Bank Co-Brand Cards, Corporate Cards and NETS FlashPay.
- Locations of sales of the Special Justice League ez-link cards and availability of designs shall be at EZ-Link’s discretion and on while stocks last basis which may be subjected to change without prior notice.
- Please check your ez-link card expiry. Your ez-link card is valid for use for 5 years from the date of issue.
- From 1 Nov 2016, a Refund Service Charge of $1 will be charged per month for ez-link cards that have expired for 2 years or more. It will be deducted from the remaining stored value (if any), until the card is refunded or fully depleted.
- Other EZ-Link Terms and Conditions apply.